Fee Schedules


Lodge Rental Fees:
TYPE 1 rental / Member present & in charge $125.00

TYPE 2 rental / Member rental wedding receptions and large parties (100 or more guests) $250.00

Refundable security deposit required $50.00

$100 for two hours with one lifeguard.

$150.00 if need two lifeguards (at the discretion of the Pool Manager)
$50.00 refundable damage/security deposit.

Everyone entering the pool area who is 4 years or older must pay a daily fee or be listed on a season pass.  All Heritage Lake Association fees must be paid current in order to use the pool.
Daily Fees:  4 years or older –   $3.00 for Heritage Lake member

HLA member Season Passes: HLA member:  $75.00 per immediate family (residing in same household) up to five (5) family members then $3.00 for each additional immediate family member including babysitter.


Cost for groups is $20.00 for the week or weekend. For individuals, camping fees for improved sites are $5.00 per night; unimproved/tent sites are $3.00 per night.


Traffic Citation Fees:
If paid within 30 days: $50.00
If paid within 31 to 60 days: $100.00
If paid after 60 days: $150.00

Buyer Transfer Fee $25.00 per lot
Road Weight Limit Violation      $500.00


New Construction Building Permit* (houses) no HLA fee
Environmental Impact Fee (houses) $2,000.00
Fence Permit*  no HLA fee
Outbuilding/Garage/Garden Shed* no HLA fee
Seasonal Pools (County regulations) no HLA fee
Permanent Pool*  no HLA fee
Deck* (no permits required) no HLA fee
Dock $30.00
Additions* (no HLA permit) no HLA fee
Driveways $30.00
Tree Removal no HLA fee
Tree Removal Fine (without permit) $100.00 (per live tree over 3” diam)
Beginning Construction without Permit $500.00
Continuing Construction without permit per day $500.00
Failure to Obtain any of the 3 inspections $500.00
Failure to Obtain an Accessory Permit $100.00
Failure to finish project within 6 months $100.00
Failure to finish project, every successive 6 months $500.00
Failure to remedy unapproved structure $100.00 per day

* Indicated that Tazewell County permits are also required.