The 2016 Annual Member Meeting will be held at 9 am Saturday March 12, 2016 at the Lodge. At this time, new Directors will be elected, reports will be given from our accountant, lawyer, and each committee, and any business brought by the membership will be addressed. Please mark your calendars with the following important dates:
- January 12, 2016: Deadline to submit interest to be on the ballot for the Board of Directors. 2 Board positions will be up for election.
- January 27, 2016: Date of Record. All 2015 fees, assessments, and fines must be paid by this date in order to be considered in good standing and eligible to vote at the annual meeting.
- Late February/Early March, 2016: Annual Meeting Documents mailed. Watch your mail for your board of director ballots and annual meeting proxies. One packet will be mailed to each member in good standing.
- Early March 2016: Informational meetings on any known issues to be brought before the membership will be held. Please watch the website, Facebook page, or entrance boards for specific dates..
- March 9, 2016: Advance ballots and proxies are due by 6 pm. Ballots and proxies received after this time will still be counted, but must be presented at the annual meeting.
- March 12, 2016: Annual Meeting begins at 9 am. All ballots are due by 8:55 am. Ballots received after that time will not be counted. Proxies may be submitted at any time during the meeting.
More information will be posted throughout the coming months specific to each date and deadline. If you have any questions please contact the office or firstname.lastname@example.org