Heritage Lake Association held the 2015 Annual Meeting on March 21, 2015 and reconvened it on April 25, 2015, and the board of Directors met following the March 21st meeting. Below is a list of important items all HLA members need to know from those meetings.
- Tim Weir and Barb Waldorf were elected to the Board of Directors for a 3 year term
- The board elected the following officers:
- President: Tim Coan
- Vice President: Tim Weir
- Secretary: Nicole Shake
- Treasurer: Barb Waldorf
- Heritage Lake Association is looking for member volunteers for the following committees
- Environmental Control Committee
- Social Committee
- A new Road Improvement committee has been formed to research and evaluate options for funding a massive improvement effort of all roads within HLA. This committee consists of Board membes, Road Committee members, and Finance Committee Members.
- The Road Fund assessment has been increased to $500 per member for 2015.
The full minutes from the Annual meeting, reconvened meeting, and Board meetings held on March 21st and April 21st are all available on the Board Meetings page.