All members should have recieved a mailing in the last several days that contained three items from the Association. Here’s what you need to know about each of those documents:
- Year-End Account Statements: These statements show the activity on your Association account as of November 12, 2016. If you have any questions or see an Item in error, please contact the office ASAP! Lake fund late fees were added to these statements, however if your Assessment is paid by in full by this Saturday November 19th, the late fee will be waived. Please contact the office if this applies to you.
- 2017 Proposed Budgets: The proposed 2017 Association Budget was included in the mailing. Please review it and send any questions you may have to the office. The Board will be discussing the budget at the November 28, 2017 board meeting, and voting on it at the December 12, 2017 meeting. Please feel free to attend either of these meetings if you have questions or concerns about the budget.
- November 15, 2016 Newsletter: Finally in this mailing was the November 15, 2016 edition of the HLA Newsletter. We welcome your feedback on this publication and ideas for future articles that may be of interest to our members. Look for the next newsletter in February.
Please contact the office in any of the following instances:
- If you did not recieve this mailing, please contact the office ASAP to verify your mailing address.
- If you would like to recieve future communication like this via e-mail and help the association save a stamp
- If you have questions or concerns about anything you recieved in the mailing.