Here are some random facebook posts that have been up this last week.
- Have you had your golf cart inspected? Please call Director Bukowski Monday through Friday after 5pm. 309-338-5032.
- Please do not burn brush at the boat launch. Thank you.
- It would be nice if owners of dogs picked up their dog’s poop while walking their dog!!
- Are you missing a doll? Please claim at the office.
- Adult Swim Night at the pool…Every Tuesday night, 7-8, beginning 6/19. Swim at your own risk – lifeguards will not be on duty. Ages 18 and above only, please. NO COST for just swimming laps.
- From Colin:
Floatilla is on Saturday June 30th:
1 pm Eric Plump from Left Turn Clyde (solo acoustic)
2:30 Toocan (Anjanel Folkens and Glen Hoffman)
4:00 The Low Hungarians
DUSK: Fireworks from the Martinique point
Send Colin Krawcyk a message on Facebook if you haven’t ordered a shirt yet and are interested! All shirt proceeds are funding the bands and sound/stage support as has been done for the last few years, no food or drinks are being provided. All fireworks are donated by private parties who are awesome and always go the extra mile (Special thanks to Mr. Year Round Social Organizer Guy!!!
The official floatilla group page is here, all are welcome!
These are just repeat postings from facebook. Not everybody is on facebook and Heritage Lake office and administration wants to be sure to find and use all possible methods to get information to you. Thank you!