As of May 29, 2020, the following HLA Amenities are open for use. Please follow the state’s guidelines on social distancing (see links).
- Tennis Courts
- Frisbee course
- IDNR Guidelines: https://www2.illinois.gov/dnr/closures/Pages/ParksOpenDuringCoVID19.asp
- State Guidelines: https://dceocovid19resources.com/assets/Restore-Illinois/businessguidelines3/privateRVparkscampgrounds.pdf
- Water and restrooms are not open yet, see below.
- Boating and Fishing
The beach and campground restrooms will be open as soon as possible. We are currently working to make that happen. An update will be posted when they are ready.
The following are still closed according to the Governor’s order:
- Beach pavilion
- Pool – waiting on approval from the health department, no date given
- Beach – waiting on approval from the health department, no date given
- Note, the above links are correct as of 29 May 2020. Although they have been changing over the past few days. All links are from the following sites: