There are several projects to be worked on Saturday morning from 8 am to 11 am. Please meet at the maintenance shed at 7:45 am. If you have a preference which work you would like to do, feel free to let us know.
- Seal concrete at the pool
- Boat ramp dock, Install new pipe and brackets and shape the boat ramp for better drainage
- Cut down and clean up trees at the lodge
- Cut back and remove brush along roads and mow shoulder
- Continue ditch work along HLA right of way, along HLA vacant lots
- Dog park and campground, clean up brush and cut trees
If you are interested in working on a specific project, but can’t make it tomorrow, please let us know and we will be glad to set up an alternate time.
Thank you to all our members for your hard work volunteering to help improve our neighborhood!