Unseasonably cool temperatures have forced the pool to close for the season as of August 8, 2017. Thank you for a great summer!
The pool will be open noon-7pm weather and guard schedule permitting. Reminder: The Pool is available to all members in good standing and their guests.
Swimming Lessons: Registration available in Late June or Early July
Each session consists of 8, 30 minute small group lessons.
- Group size will vary from 2-4 depending on age & experience.
- You will be notified by phone of your child’s lesson time as soon as possible
- Lessons that are cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled by the instructor.
- Lessons will only be rescheduled due to weather-related cancellations.
- It is important that students follow the instructor’s safety guidelines. Please reinforce this with your child, if necessary.
- Cost: $30 for group lessons.
- Lesson run Monday through Thursday for 2 weeks. Late morning and evening times are available.
- Please stop by the pool to register or complete the HLA-SWIM-LESSON-INFORMATION-2017.
Pool Season: Memorial Day weekend through Weekend before Dee-Mack goes back to school (subject to availability of lifeguards and weather.)
Pool Hours: 12 noon until 7:00 p.m. (unless attendance dictates early closure or due to lack of a lifeguard). The pool will not open if the air temperature does not reach 70 degrees by noon. The pool will not open during inclement weather. The pool will close during electrical storms. Check Facebook or the website homepage for cancellations.
Entrance to Pool: Everyone entering the pool area who is 4 years or older must pay a daily fee or be listed on a season pass. All Heritage Lake Association fees must be paid current in order to use the pool.
Daily Fees: 4 years or older – $3.00 for Heritage Lake members and their guests
(Free daily fee admission to Heritage Lake members’ children up to and including age 3 when accompanied by paying parent or adult.)
HLA members: $75.00 per immediate family (residing in same household) up to five (5) family members then $4.00 for each additional immediate family member including a babysitter. Only HLA members, in good standing, may purchase season swim passes. Season passes may be purchased at the pool.
Pool Rental: The Pool can be rented before or after normal operating hours by HLA members only. Hours available for renting are 7-9 p.m.
$100 for two hours with one lifeguard.
$150 if two lifeguards are needed (at the discretion of the Pool Manager)
$50 refundable damage/security deposit.
- Children are not to use the pool without a lifeguard in attendance. Anyone using the pool does so at their own risk.
- No glass, food, drinks or smoking allowed in pool area.
- Food, drink and smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- No running in the pool area.
- Boats, toys, balls, etc. are not permitted in the pool. Arm wings and life vests will be allowed in the shallow end ONLY. Children wearing life vests or arm wings are not allowed on the diving board. No goggles allowed on the diving board.
- For health reasons, persons with sores or open cuts are not allowed to use the pool.
- Regular bathing suits must be worn (cut-offs, Bermudas, etc. are not allowed).
- The diving board is for diving/jumping only (do not play on or around the diving board).
- Any child left in pool unattended must meet height requirement of four (4) foot. Additionally, the child must be able to swim the width of the pool and back to be allowed to be left in the pool without a responsible adult present (no floaties acceptable for this “test”). It is recommended that children under age 12 have adult supervision other than the life guard.
- Any person unable to swim the width of the pool and back must remain in the shallow end. Arm wings and life vests will be allowed in the shallow end. If the child (unable to swim) cannot keep their head above the water when standing in the shallow end, a responsible adult must always enter the water with the child. Children age 6 and under must have adult supervision at all times.
- Repeated violations of pool rules or vandalism to the pool or lodge areas will result in suspension from the pool (length to be determined by the pool manager and HLA Board Representative).
Recent posts about the pool can be found HERE