The Volleyball League at Heritage Lake is open to all Heritage Lake members and their guests. Teams are formed in advance of league play but substitutes are often needed and are many times drawn from observers. Everyone is welcome to come to the Beach area on Wednesday and Thursday evenings in the summer to watch league play and enjoy a night outside at the lake.
Questions about the Volleyball League can be directed to Sarah at email@example.com.
2016 League Information
Wednesday Night – 6 Player Coed Sand Volleyball
The process and the rules are the same as last year. The mid season tournament is scheduled for Saturday, July 9th and the end of the season tournament is scheduled for Saturday, August 27th.
- Complete the registration form & email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 6th, 2016. Only the first 20 teams that have their registration form in before May 6th will be scheduled to play. You must have an HLA member on your team roster. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Each participant MUST SIGN the WAIVER PRIOR TO TAKING THE COURT.
- Return the signed Waver(s) and team fees to Sarah Stalzer on the season start date (or your first night of play). Wednesday Night (coed 6) – $60; Please make checks payable to Sarah Stalzer and not Heritage Lake…not kidding.
- Season start date will be May 18th. Some teams will not play on opening night if the league exceeds 18 teams.
- Game times will be approximately 6pm, 7pm & 8pm
If you are interested in playing & don’t have a team, please let me know & I’d be happy to help find a team for you.
I look forward to seeing everyone in the sand!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the linked documents. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it for FREE. Please click on the image below.