The October board meeting minutes, agenda for the November Board meeting tonight, and proposed 2015 Budget are now all available.
The October minutes and November agenda can be found on the Board Meetings page.
The proposed budget can be found on the Financial Reports page.
The November Board meeting is tonight, 7pm at the Lodge.
The next board meeting is scheduled for Monday October 20th, 7pm, at the lodge. All members are welcome to attend. An agenda will be posted later in the weekend.
The minutes from the September 15th board meeting are now available on the Board Meetings page.
Our apologies for the delay in getting this posted. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several projects to be worked on Saturday morning from 8 am to 11 am. Please meet at the maintenance shed at 7:45 am. If you have a preference which work you would like to do, feel free to let us know.
- Seal concrete at the pool
- Boat ramp dock, Install new pipe and brackets and shape the boat ramp for better drainage
- Cut down and clean up trees at the lodge
- Cut back and remove brush along roads and mow shoulder
- Continue ditch work along HLA right of way, along HLA vacant lots
- Dog park and campground, clean up brush and cut trees
If you are interested in working on a specific project, but can’t make it tomorrow, please let us know and we will be glad to set up an alternate time.
Thank you to all our members for your hard work volunteering to help improve our neighborhood!