Heritage Lake Association is in need of a few good members to help out with some vital roles at the Annual Meeting:
- Hospitality Committee (2-3 members):
- Shopping in advance of the annual meeting (will be reimbursed) for coffee supplies and morning refreshments
- Arriving at 8:30 am to help set up and make coffee
- Cleaning up the kitchen at the conclusion of the annual meeting
- Assisting with other clean-up once kitchen is cleaned up
- Teller Committee (4 Members):
- Committing to 2-3 hours the Thursday and/or Friday March 16th and 17th to count ballots and validate proxies.
- Serving at the annual meeting starting at 8 am to do the following:
- Check members into the meeting
- Verify quorum and validate total members in attendance both in person and by proxy
- Assist with the counting of any roll call votes.
If you are interested and available to help in either of these roles, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-359-8012